To guarantee the appropriate safety, quality, progressive development and cost reduction in the oil industry world-wide, the Norwegian oil industry developed standard NORSOK S-006.
Standard NORSOK S-006 is based on international standards to which it adds other key requirements taking into account needs and impact of the oil industry. Standard NORSOK S-006 can be integrated together with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
The certification is recommended to all companies operating in the oil industry that aim to improve occupational safety and health, while minimizing the environmental impact of their business activities.
Why to certify with us
- Our experienced auditors listen to the needs of their clients
- We will find the best and most economic solution for you
- We will protect your interests at a global level thanks to our international scope of activities
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Possible integration of legal requirements linked to the environment, occupational safety and health protection in the HSE system
- Improved safety of operation in your organization
- Reduced risk of emergencies and accidents
- Minimizing the impact of your organization on the environment
The most requested certification
Would you like to learn more about the integration of requirements based on NORSOK S-006? Please contact us and our experts will prepare an individual solution for you.